Documents required for VAT Tin No.
Turnover (Sales / Purchase) required above Rs.5 Lacs
if turnover is less then Rs.5 Lacs then required challan deposit of Rs.25000/-
2. Proof of Business / Business Address
Photocopy of Elect. Bill, Landline Telephone Bill,Muni. Tax Bill
If business place is rented – Photocopy of Rent Receipt,Rent Agreement
If business place is owned – Photocopy of Agreement/Possession Letter/Allotment Letter
If Business is Partnership firm – required Copy of Partnership Deed, Partnership Firm’s PAN Card , Firm’s registration
If Business is “Pvt. Ltd. / Ltd.” Company – required Copy of Articles of Association,Memorandum of Association, Copy of Company’s PAN Card, Copy of Certificate of Incoeporation.
3. Proof of Residential Address
Photo Copy of Elect. Bill / Landline Telephone Bill,Muni. Tax Bill
If residential place is rented – Rent Receipt / Rent Agreement
If residential place is owned – Agreement/Possession Letter/Allotment Letter
If residential place is owned by parents/cousins/relatives then required Declaration/Sanmati Patra
4. Shops & Establishment (Gumasta) Certificate; if available
5. Passport Photo 2 Copies
6. Photocopy of PAN No.
7. Photocopy of Election Card, Driving Licence
8. Photocopy of 1st Bank Slip of business account
9. Photocopy of 1st Purchase Bill
10. Photocopy of 1st Sales Bill
11. Declaration of Previous activity till date
12. All Purchase & Sales bills files, Books of A/c’s required